Friday, December 19, 2008

Fast Forward 2 months later...

Hello all,

I realize that not many people read this, but I think that is fine.  I feel like I need to be writing down what is going on in my life, so that I can one day go back and read how I started in this beautiful city.  I have just finished my level one class at iO and LOVED IT!  I realized very quickly this is what I want to do in life.  Improv is such an amazing tool for me in my life, and it has brought me to meet some pretty amazing people with whom I hope I become lifelong friends with.  

I get to go home this Tuesday!  I am so excited about this.  I haven't been home in a long time, and I really miss everyone.  It'll be nice to get away from 18 degree days for a bit.  

It's 4:22 am and I am going to keep this one short because, well, it's 4:22 am.  However, I will be back, and I will be rested and have more details.  I will leave you with no song, instead a podcast.  This is by a performer at iO named Seth Weitberg.  The podcast is called The Chicago Sessions and I believe the website is www.thechicagosessions.com.  Very good podcast interviewing performers of improv in Chicago and their takes on various things.  2 shows a week, one interview and one improvised set.  GENIUS!  Thanks Seth (if you ever read this).

From my cozy apartment,
CB

No comments: